Monday 5 December 2011

Post-Digipak Audience Feedback


After finishing the Digipak, I went back to some people who I knew were rock fans, and asked them a few questions, to the left is one of the responses. There were only two things I heard complains about - first, that the stars ratings should have been in white, instead of black.
Second, from only one person, (whilst talking in person, which I didn't film) that they didn't understand why the guitar was at the dinner table on the front of the Digipak. However, he only brought that up once I pointed it out, he then afterwards said that he still liked it as it was "A bit weird, which you see a lot on front of albums". So despite the idea of 'humanising' the guitar didn't come across (possibly due to me not doing it strongly enough), it still worked, as it was just generally a more entropic idea, which, looking through Rock albums, is often the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment