Tuesday 13 December 2011

Location & Permission

My House
There is no permission needed here, it's all sorted, Paul will come to my house on a monday when my parents are at work, so I need not worry about them being in the way, etc.

SJS Band Member House
That is all sorted with the manager, we can use their house.

Pershore Abbey
I got into contact with the Pershore Abbey Minister via e-mail, and he wanted me to ring him so we could arrange a date to meet face to face. After several attempts ringing him in the allotted hours he suggested in the e-mail, with no reply, I realised he was probably extremely busy with Christmas coming up. So I decided, a little after Christmas day, I will ring him again, to try and get a date sorted to meet him. Below is the e-mail reply he sent. I will keep this posted & updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment