Monday 26 September 2011

Skills Developed During the Busted Video

I felt that during the busted video I have increased a number of skills, these include my ability to lip sink my music to the video I have. I also feel I am able to edit to a better quality, so it seems to flow more fluently than before. Also, during the post production, I realised I could slow down, speed up & a few other things on the videos.
However, after losing several pieces of footage (including the image to the right), I felt that the quality of the video was pretty bad. Due to me not being there the day of filming because of illness, it seems (due to human error) nobody checked they had every piece of footage needed, so I had to improvise with several of my takes. I will have to reflect on this on my actual video. I consider this a 'skill' of sorts, that I have learnt the hard way, to double check footage whilst still on site at the shoot, in case I need to re-shoot shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment