Friday 23 September 2011

Production: Digital Technology

During the production stage of the task, I found that recreating lighting was a lot harder than I assumed it would be. I found it quite hard to get decent shots of people in the dark. After the production, I noticed that the light of the outside during darker shots got in the way quite badly, but by then it was too late to change it.
During the A2 Year, I would like to learn more about how to film with a camera in a professional way, I found that our shots looked quite amateurish in comparison. In fairness, it didn't help that we didn't get to pick people who really wanted to do it, to choose our cast, we just put our names into hats and picked out names, so the main 'characters' of Busted didn't really want to be in it, so they didn't put in maximum effort, which in fairness, is not their fault, most people are like that in front of a camera.
I would also like to increase my skills of editing, as I find the process very interesting, I feel I could have done a better job on the Busted video, if I were able to have more time editing it and taking my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment