Friday 23 September 2011

Post-Production: Digital Technology

After we uploaded the shots, we realised we had put them in the wrong format, meaning every single time we put a shot onto Adobe Premier, we had to press enter to render the shots before we could work with them. If we hadn't, it would have taken nearly an hour to export the finished product, this slowed us down considerably.
After we got the shots, due to human error, we realised we had forgotten to take some of the shots from the camera, so we had to take them back off, and luckily, the memory had not been wiped. Then, we realised we hadn't even filmed some of the shots we needed, including the two I mentioned in earlier posts.
So as I mentioned, we had to improvise with parts of it, I feel that the first half of the video isn't nearly as good as it should have been. However, I also feel that the second half makes up for it and looks to a decent quality.
During the process I taught myself how to slow down and speed up separate clips, as shown by the sped up 'Sex Ed' writing on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment